NPUTE software package – A fast algorithm for imputing missing genotypes in SNPs.
- [Download] snpBrowser v0.6, Windows executable (includes the SNP files for the 74-strain dataset and the .GENE gene annotations)
- Un-zip the file and run “view.exe”. .GENE & .SNP files are located in the “Gene Files” and “SNP Files” folders respectively
- [Download] snpBrowser v0.6, Python source code
- [Download] Example .SNP/.POS/.MSK file generator, Python source code. Example raw CSV SNP file included (source).
- Perlegen: 16 strains, 8.3 million SNPs, majority imputed (source)
- Imputed 74-strain: 74 strains, 7.8 million SNPs, HMM imputed (source)
- Gene annotations (source) – packaged with application
- [Download] .GENE files (packaged with application)
- [Download] User’s Manual/Design & Implementation Documentation – a thorough guide to the various functions of the application; includes pertinent design & implementation documentation
- [Go] PyDoc-generated Module Definitions (HTML)
- [Download] Example CSV phenotype file (source). Phenotype file can be loaded in, instead of manually typing in each value into the application. Example is for the imputed 74-strain set.